Monday 14 August 2017

My Hometown

AKMAL
      Kuala Kangsar


My lovely 
hometown is at Padang Rengas which reside in Perak .
The town is located about 15 km from Kuala Kangsar. It has a police station, railway station, rural health centre, market and school, SJK(C) Khiu Min, SK Tun Dr. Ismail, SK Perempuan and SMK Tun Perak, there also have a Technical-based education school. Padang Rengas which has a major cement manufacturing complex and surrounded by rubber estates.That my grandmother house I love to live here because the environment is so comfortable and make me always want to stay in here. Neighborhood in this town is friendly people with a lovely attitude, they always smile when greeting you even you are stranger or foreigner. Mostly, people live in my hometown are quite funny and humble . I love everything belongs my hometown where i grew up with my big family. Also my mother that grew up with the same place. she grew up with my grandmother . she have seven sibling and she have partner its that my aunty always share story , problem , doing something together and make fun of his brother when they are young, such a good memory of them.


Next , In front of my house there has a big mountain and it has nice view that you may want to see when you go to my hometown . its so beautiful scenery like art painting, that mountain may have been there for a thousand years ago . which same as the ancient architecture or monument like a statue with different size and placement. Also my hometown have a secret place that we always go there for have fun and make a good time with my cousin but the place now on was closed because they want to make a fast train railway on that spot . The place is at Bukit Berapit, which you can go there on the way to Taiping and also it beside the PLUS highway. There you can get nature view with calming sound of waterfall. The water are so transparent that you can see your leg when you put into the water. Also there is the fish swimming around that you can catch and cook it at the same time.


Last but not least, as a kid which like to have fun and socializing with others, I recommending this place to all generation. For younger age generation, they can have fun with nature by going to several type of place which is Bukit Berapit. As for older generation, they can go into the nature capture view which only limited in my hometown, going hiking to Mountain and go to Pekan Kuala Kangsar which is Kings Town, there you can learn some heritage history regarding Perak lineage and go to Istana and other interesting places near there.  

                            writing by 
Muhammad Akmal bin Kamaluddin


IZZATI
    Kuala Lipis-Pahang


          My hometown is at Kuala Lipis, Pahang. That was my mother when she grew up. My village is located in the interior and surrounded by hills. It is also close to a river and also close with the rubber tree land and oil palm. In the fruit season, we can see a variety of fruits like durian, rambutan and others more fruit. When every time i came back to my hometown, I'm feel so calmly because my village is far from a busy city.


      Many sweet memories that I can't forget till now when I was at the village. When I was kid, I'm still remember everytime I go back to my hometown my brother and me will when to the river to take a bath at there. We always being scolded by our mother because take a bath at the river too long. During the fruit season, our family will go "dusun" or more known as a farm to take a fruit and we also bring along a food and picnic at there.


      Why this hometown should be something valuable to youth generation nowdays is because, the feeling when in the village environment and the feeling when in the city is different. We can feel the different such as when we in the village we feel more comfortable than in the busy city because the city is more noisy than in the village . Being in the village also can strengthen family relationship by doing a various activities together.


Writing by:                                             
Nur Izzati & Muhammad Saiful Najmie



NAJMIE
    TAIPING, PERAK

     My hometown is located at Pokok Sena Taiping, Perak. This hometown is the place where my mother grew up started from she still kid. Actually, my mother and my father both of them came from Perak. But came from different area. My hometown is close to the main town or more known as Taiping's main town. Also close to the old Keretapi Tanah Melayu (KTM) Taiping that around 5 km from my hometown. Easily said, my village actually not like an original others people hometown that in the village area and far far away a busy city. But my hometown is still in a peace area that not pack with traffic jammed.





     Many historical place that can be visited when I came back to my hometown. I also can go to the Muzium Taming Sari that around 10 to 15 km from my hometown and also my family and I also can go to the Zoo Taiping or Night Safari to take a look at the animals that have in there and also can spend time together with my grandfather and my family.  We also take walk at the Taiping Lake Garden that located near the Bukit Larut or more known as Maxwell Hill. At there we can do a picnic activities, play a bicycle that can rent at there and others else activites. It such a valueable memories that I had every time I came back to my hometown. It also make me know about our history of this country and also can add some meaningful input to myself.


       For me, this kind of place need to be keep for our youth generation because our country getting advanced. So that, we afraid one day our new generation can't feel the feeling when they in the place that have a nice environment and also calmly to everyone. Also kids nowdays not everyone like a place like this so we need to motivate them to being in love with a place like this so that our tradition can be keep for another generation. It so peaceful when we stay at a place like this that far away from a busy city and noisy place. For me it's good to stay at a place like this all the time.
Writing by:                                  
Muhammad Saiful Najmie


KU HAFIZ IRFAN
     Kuala Lipis, Pahang


     The Past Capital of Pahang Kuala Lipis is located at the confluence of the Lipis and Jelai rivers. It is about 171 km from Kuala Lumpur and about 235 km from Kuantan. The district has a population of about 84,000. Due to its strategic location, in the old days of the British era, it was an influential trading and business center. Minerals such a tin and gold, and product from the surrounding forests were actively traded.

      Kuala Lipis was the administrative capital of Pahang for 57 years from 1898 until 27th August 1955, when Kuantan was picked as the new capital. Here, as the state capital during the times of the British colonial era, it was the main residential location for British administrators and other British trade and business men in Pahang.


Writing by:                                                              
Ku Hafiz Irfan & Muhammad Saiful Najmie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review

NOW YOU SEE ME Muhammad Akmal My favourite movie in this year is still Now You see Me chapter 1 that is good movie in 2013 American...